Happy Friday! Sometimes the sweetest moments in life are the little things in everyday living. See below for this weeks favorite moments in our life:
1. Running in the morning with my new Hubby. Now, waking up at 5:30 in the morning probably doesn’t sound too joyful to many, and I must admit, that the waking up part was not very fun for me either, but spending that sweet time together before the business of the work day arrives has been something that I’ve really cherished this week. Plus, there is a group of regulars that run, walk and and fish around the pond by our house every morning, and I kinda would like to become a part of that a couple days a week. It’s so nice to get the morning “hellos” and smiles from people in our community… now I just need to get the waking up and running part down!
2. Iced lattes made perfectly by my wonderful husband in the mornings. Pure delicious joy, my friends.
3. The heat finally breaking just enough for a cool morning walk to the train. It’s so nice to walk into work not feeling sticky, and ready for another shower. Thank the Lord!
4. My parents arriving in 4 hours! I can not express how excited I am to spend some time with you guys. It’s not easy being so far from home… (guilty plug for other friends and family to come visit soon).
5. Trivia Night with old roommates. I can not think of another way to better stay up past my bedtime during the work week and share how little I know about movies, world history and sports. Time to hit the books!
6. The rolls rising in our bread maker this very moment (I wish you could smell this apartment) that will be used for our cookout tonight! Summer Grilling. Olympics Opening Ceremony. Great weekend ahead.
What have you been up to this week? I hope you’re enjoying your little moments wherever you are today!